There is more to this blown up beauty than meets the eye. The Puffer Fish is actually the most poisonous fish in the world. The most venomous is the Stone Fish. Scientists believe that the poison the Puffer Fish generates comes from the bacteria in their diet. But this is not what they are famous for.
Puffer fish are completely useless fish since they can barely swim. They don’t even possess scales. They move forward by trying to wobble in the approximate direction of where they want to go. They have pretty small fins for their body size so mainly use their frantic tail to get around.